PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT VISITORS TO The Breathtaking Bride
If you, as a visitor to The Breathtaking Bride, you elect to register for an account, we will collect your first and last names and email address.
HOW WE WILL USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing visitor, we will only contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to those which you previously searched. If you are a new customer and only browsing the site, we will not collect your personally identifiable information.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
· We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Data will be retained as long as your account is active. There is no expiration on accounts and deletion may be requested at any time.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We will not share your personal information with any third parties except:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if The Breathtaking Bride or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, which are encrypted, salted and hashed. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using 256 bit encryption. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
SERVICES The Breathtaking Bride USES
When you sign up for an account or opt to join one of our mailing lists, you will be added to the relevant Mailchimp mailing list, as you have expressed that you would like to receive direct email marketing from The Breathtaking Bride.
The Breathtaking Bride uses Google analytics to track how you are using the site, your browsing behaviour, journey and device or browser used. No personally identifiable information is collected via Google analytics. This information is used to help improve the experience for the users.
You may opt-out of receiving emails from The Breathtaking Bride at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email footer or in email preferences. You may delete your account at any point by emailing [email protected]
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
To opt-out of communications from The Breathtaking Bride or for further enquiries, please email [email protected]